And set the field "IP Address to send all self server requests to" to -1
Here is a quick guide and notes for myself to be able to setup Bootstrap 3 in Drupal 8. :-)
- Copy the sub-theme from the starterkit in the bootstrap theme folder to the sub-theme folder.
- Rename all files to the sub-theme name.
- Copy the info file from the boostrap theme to the sub-theme.
- Setup the theme in /admin/appearance/settings
The Drupal Shell is an amazing tool if you maintain Drupal web sites and you have shell access to the server, where the Drupal site is hosted. This is also an unvaluable tool if you develop i in Drupal.
Updating drush: composer global update drush/drush
Manual install: http://docs.drush.org/en/8.x/install/
Check latest drush version: https://github.com/drush-ops/drush/releases/
I have a couple of SMF forum sites I wan't to replace with Drupal, but there is a considerable amount of content, why I started to speculate if it could be done programmatically (semi automatic magic). I found a couple of outdated modules for merging data from SMF to PHPBB and then from PHPBB to Drupal. I tried that route once but did not succeed. The thing I would love to see is a transformation of the table data in the SMF database to CSV and then import it with the standard import module for Drupal Migrate.
- Migrating old ASP and PHP sites to modern platforms like Wordpress or Drupal.
- Programcentrum.se - migrating content to Wordpress.
- Gratissidan.se - migrating content to Wordpress.
- Wordpress Commerce (Woocommerce) product import including products with variations. This also includes generating parents to variations if they are not specified. This is usually the case when product catalog is received from a product supplier.