And set the field "IP Address to send all self server requests to" to -1
Here is a quick guide and notes for myself to be able to setup Bootstrap 3 in Drupal 8. :-)
- Copy the sub-theme from the starterkit in the bootstrap theme folder to the sub-theme folder.
- Rename all files to the sub-theme name.
- Copy the info file from the boostrap theme to the sub-theme.
- Setup the theme in /admin/appearance/settings
The Drupal Shell is an amazing tool if you maintain Drupal web sites and you have shell access to the server, where the Drupal site is hosted. This is also an unvaluable tool if you develop i in Drupal.
Updating drush: composer global update drush/drush
Manual install: http://docs.drush.org/en/8.x/install/
I have a couple of SMF forum sites I wan't to replace with Drupal, but there is a considerable amount of content, why I started to speculate if it could be done programmatically (semi automatic magic). I found a couple of outdated modules for merging data from SMF to PHPBB and then from PHPBB to Drupal. I tried that route once but did not succeed. The thing I would love to see is a transformation of the table data in the SMF database to CSV and then import it with the standard import module for Drupal Migrate.
Current Larger Projects
- https://cubewire.org/ - Open Social Drupal 8.
- https://avacademy.online/ - Moodle learning platform.
- https://vegan.grn.dk/ - Drupal 8.
Optimizing Online Services
- Search engine optimization including technical SEO - website health and speed, which ensures excellent visitor experience. Primary customers are SEO-companies.
- Maintaining Linux environments primarily for web development.