About Greg Nowak
|Name:||Greg Nowak (AKA Grzegorz Nowak)|
I am a highly motivated and result oriented logistics specialist with a masters degree (cand.merc.logistik), and I thrive in the area between IT and business, where I have the ability to adapt in my role. I am a skilled VBA/Excel and all round python programmer, experienced business consultant, and Web & Drupal developer. I enjoy work that involves optimization of existing processes and finding ways to continuously improve workflows that move projects and people in the right direction to achieve common goals.
Recommendations and references
- Linked In.
- Recommendation from Trafik og Veje, Aarhus Municipality 2011.
- Recommendation from AgroTech, 2010.
- Recommendations from school and hotel Impala, Silkeborg, 1998, 2001.
- DISC-profile, 2008 - very result oriented and high in D. I affect the environment by overcoming resistance to achieve business and project goals.
Reference from former work at AgroTech presenting Snedige regneark (youtube video - 2 minutes 44 seconds):
|2016-12-01 - Current||
Web, Logistics and Business Optimization at GrN.dk
(Freelancing part time from 2006-2016)
|2016-03-01 - 2016-11-30||
IT Specialist at the Hospital Farmacy in the mid Jutland area (Hospitalsapoteket Region Midt).
|2011-04-01 - 2016-02-29||
Business Engagement Manager, SCM/Logistics at DT Group-IT.
|2010-09-01 - 2011-03-31||
Planner at Trafik og Veje, Aarhus Municipality (maternity cover).
|2008-01-01 - 2010-09-30||
AgroTech A/S, Institute for Agri Technology and Food Innovation – Innovation Consultant working with logistics and information technology.
|2007:||Web development at wdsupport.dk|
|2005 – 2006:||
Student instructor in math at Aarhus School of Business.
|2004 – 2005:||
Student job at Langager elementary School - IT support and administration.
|2003:||Student job at Codan insurance as a meeting booker.|
|2003:||Presentation of Texas Instruments calculators at the bookstore at Aarhus School of Business.|
|2001:||Hotel Impala **** (Silkeborg) full time.
Overall result: 8 (7-point scale).
|2006:||Practical education at Danish Crown (Planning department).|
The Bachelor Of Science Programme BSC (Economics And Business Administration).
|2002:||The Danish Civil Defense (6 months).|
|2001:||Technical senior high school (HTX) - diploma.|
|2010:||First Aid Course 6 hours.|
|2009:||Project leader - two day course at The Danish Agricultural Advisory Service.|
|2008:||The law enforced work environment course (Diploma).|
Co owner and project leader at WebDrive.dk (Danish national television - Rabatten - 2008).
Level: basic, good or excellent.
|Oral level||Written level|
Car and truck (B and C).
- 2014 - 2015: Safety professional at DT Group IT (work environment).
- 2011 - 2012: Head of the board at the local landowner association.
- 2008 - 2010: Safety professional at AgroTech (work environment).
- 2009: Board member at the staff association at AgroTech.
- 2009: Board member at the cooperative housing association.
- Drupal CMS.
- Magento 2.
- Search Engine Optimizatoin (SEO), duplicate content, link optimization, writing articles, the correct use of header tags, youtube and other social media.
- PHP, XHTML, CSS, jQuery and MySQL.
- JDA E3 Advanced Store Replenishment, Advanced Warehouse Replenishment, Microsoft Excel - Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Programming: VBA, R-project, Python, C, Java.
- Linux and Windows.
Tools and Cases
- Mathematical optimization models solved with linear programming. Expert user of the GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK).
- Solving the Dial-a-ride-problem (DARP) with a hybrid algorithm (simulated annealing and tabu search) - programmed in C.